- "Can you picture me as a mental patient?" - Maxwell Smart
|All in the Mind|
|Original Air Date||February 5, 1966|
|Writers||Gerald Gardner and Dee Caruso|
|Previous Episode||Back to the Old Drawing Board|
|Next Episode||Dear Diary|
Max goes undercover as disturbed Army officer Colonel Smart to investigate psychiatrist Dr. Myron Braam who is suspected of passing information to KAOS. Unfortunately for Agents 86 and 99, KAOS finds out who Max really is, and decides to eliminate both 86 and 99 in their fiendish assassination weapon - a phone booth that fills with water! Will KAOS succeed in turning 86 and 99 into 00s?
- Maxwell Smart - Don Adams
- Agent 99 - Barbara Feldon
- The Chief - Edward Platt
- Dr. Stueben - Robert F. Simon
- CONTROL's telephone number is 628 3097.