"Well, it seems you have us outnumbered, Miss Cleveland. I think you'd better give up!"
|Closely Watched Planes|
Max struggles to avoid being dropped from the plane.
|Original Air Date||October 5th 1968|
|Previous Episode||Snoopy Smart vs. the Red Baron|
|Next Episode||The Secret of Sam Vittorio|
- Maxwell Smart - Don Adams
- Agent 99 - Barbara Feldon
- Chief - Edward Platt
- Busby - Ward Wood
- Huffiger (mentioned)
- Tolliver - Ivan Bonar
- Dr. von Shickel - Pete Barbutti
- Shandar the Great (uncredited)
- Woman Passenger - Rose Michtom
- Airport Announcer (uncredited voice)
Weapons and GadgetsEdit
- Sandwich and Potato chip phone
- Coffee and Donut radio
- Martini and Olive radio
- Max claims that he's known 99 since she was 24 (but doesn't provide her current age).
- Max and 99 announce their engagement to the Chief (despite 99 talking about meeting Max's future mother-in-law while sitting right next to the Chief in the episode aired the previous week).
- Despite being seen in numerous Get Smart episodes, this is "Aunt Rose" Michtom's only credited appearance - and her only speaking role - of the series.
- The title refers to the 1966 Czechoslovak film Closely Watched Trains.