|Original Air Date||March 15th, 1969|
|Writers||Chris Hayward Arne Sultan|
|Next Episode||The Not-So-Great Escape, Part 1|
While convalescing from a bullet wound, Maxwell Smart becomes intrigued by the goings-on in the office building across the way from his apartment.
- Maxwell Smart - Don Adams
- Agent 99 - Barbara Feldon
- Chief - Edward Platt
- Larabee - Robert Karvelas
- Willoughby (mentioned)
- Carter (mentioned)
- Otto Greer - Barney Phillips
- Miss Parker - Lynn Borden
- Spinoza - Bobby Somers (uncredited)
- Quincannon (mentioned)
- Kleinschmitt (uncredited/uncredited voice)
- TV Repairman - Eddie Ryder (uncredited)
Greer's office presumably now occupies the same space as that from which 99 kept watch on Max's apartment way back in Episode #5, "Now You See Him, Now You Don't".
This episode is a parody of the 1954 Alfred Hitchcock film Rear Window starring James Stewart and Grace Kelly. Coincidently, the object of Stewart's attention in the film is played by Raymond Burr who also starred as Ironside in the eponymous TV series which was the parody subject of the previous Get Smart episode.