|Hoo Done It|
Max and Harry Hoo working together.
|Original Air Date||November 5, 1966|
and Dee Caruso
|Previous Episode||The Decoy|
|Next Episode||Rub-A-Dub-Dub... Three Spies in a Sub|
- Milton Conrad - Antony Eustrel
- Ben Gazzman - Bob Michaels
- Contessa Montenegro - Maureen Arthur
- Omar Shurok - Raoul Franck
- Otto Von Werner - Tol Avery
- Despite repeated references to an "exploding" birthday cake, the cake does not actually explode. Instead, it has a model cannon mounted on it which fires at the victim when he blows out the candles.
- The title refers to the term "whodunit", a sub-genre of detective fiction.