Get Smart Episode #41, Season Two #11.
Max and 99 are lured to a Carribean island where they are hunted like animals.
Hans Hunter thinks the Hunt will be "Fair" -he will have guns, tracking dogs and KAOS Killers on his side. Max will only have his intelligence. Are Max and 99 doomed?
Weapons and GadgetsEdit
- B-11 Modified Vindicator (Resort Model)
- A-14 Mk II Indisintegrator
- Bazooka Butts
- Smart: "Why should we take the word of a vicious homicidal psychopathic killer like you?"
Hunter: "Because I am a gentleman."
- Smart (to henchman): "How would you like to swap this nice new knife for that dirty old pistol?"
- Hunter (after one of his agents and dogs have been killed by Smart in a trap): "No more Mr Nice Guy!"
This episode is a parody of the 1924 short story The Most Dangerous Game by Richard Connell. It was filmed in 1932 starring Joel McCrea and has been much imitated ever since.