- This article is about the season four episode, 'Tequila Mockingbird'. For the article on the object for which the episode is named, see Tequila Mockingbird (object).
|Original Air Date||January 18th, 1969|
|Writers||Chris Hayward Arne Sultan|
|Previous Episode||The Day They Raided the Knights|
|Next Episode||I Shot 86 Today|
Max and 99 travel to Mira Loma, Mexico to recover the fabulous figurine known as the Tequila Mockingbird before KAOS can get their hands on it. Can Smart recover the Mockingbird while surviving a three way mexican standoff?
- Maxwell Smart - Don Adams
- Agent 99 - Barbara Feldon
- Chief - Edward Platt
- Larabee - Robert Karvelas
- Esperanza- Poupee Bocar
Weapons and GadgetsEdit
- Castanet telegraph sender
- Mira Loma, Mexico
- Perhaps the most ingenious of all Get Smart episode titles, this one refers simultaneously to both To Kill a Mockingbird and The Maltese Falcon. In addition, the episode parodies the then-popular "spaghetti western" film genre, in particular The Good, the Bad and the Ugly with its climactic three-way shootout.