|The Secret of Sam Vittorio|
Max and 99 impersonating Connie and Floyd.
|Original Air Date||October 12th, 1968|
|Writers||Allan Burns, Chris Hayward, Arne Sultan, Leonard Stern|
- Connie Barker - Barbara Feldon (uncredited)
- Floyd Darrow - Don Adams (uncredited)
- Sam Vittorio - J. Carrol Naish
- Monk - Rico Cattani
- Jojo - Johnny Silver
- Film Narrator - Gary Owens (voice only)(uncredited)
- Waitress - Juliet Foell
- Diner Customer - Rose Michtom (uncredited)
- This is one of few episodes without KAOS.
- The title refers to the 1966 novel The Secret of Santa Vittoria by Robert Crichton. It was made into a film in 1969.
- The Connie and Floyd characters - especially as depicted in the "found footage" with accompanying music seen at the start of the episode - refer to the 1967 film Bonnie and Clyde starring Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway as real-life 1930s gangsters Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow.