Algie: "Do you have any experience in nursery?"
Max: "Oh, yes, I'm the father of twins."
|What's It All About, Algie?|
|Original Air Date||April 24th, 1970|
|Writers||Arne Sultan and Chris Hayward|
|Villain||Algernon De Grasse|
|Next Episode||Hello, Columbus - Goodbye, America|
- Maxwell Smart - Don Adams
- Agent 99 - Barbara Feldon
- The Chief - Edward Platt
- Larabee - Robert Karvelas
- Hathaway - Eddie Ryder
- Seed Salesman - Walter Seifert
- Senator Conway (mentioned)
- General Mulhare (mentioned)
- Congressman Whitney (mentioned)
Weapons and GadgetsEdit
The title refers to the opening line of the song "Alfie, a tie-in to the 1966 film of the same name. In addition, actor Eddie Ryder, in his role as Agent Hathaway, appears to be imitating the cockney accent of Michael Caine, the film's star.