"All right! Into the closet! (Max enters closet, then comes out again) Just as I thought! There's room for both of you!"
|With Love and Twitches|
|Original Air Date||November 16th, 1968|
|Writers||Arne Sultan, Allan Burns, Chris Hayward, Leonard Stern|
|Villain||Kohlman and Jacoby|
|Previous Episode||The Return of the Ancient Mariner|
|Next Episode||The Laser Blazer|
On the eve of his wedding to 99, Maxwell Smart is tricked into swallowing a drug containing the map to the Melnick Uranium Mines and told that he must remain upright for 48 hours while the map appears in the form of a rash on his chest.
- Maxwell Smart - Don Adams
- Agent 99 - Barbara Feldon
- Chief - Edward Platt
- Admiral Hargrade - William Schallert
- Larabee - Robert Karvelas
- Henderson (uncredited)
- 99's Mother - Jane Dulo
- Dr. Madre - Alan Oppenheimer
- Judge - Ned Wever
- Wife - Dorothy Bracken
- Herbert - Mace Neufeld
- Waitress - Sharon Cintron
- Wedding Guest - Arne Sultan (uncredited)
Weapons and GadgetsEdit
- Don Adams's real-life wife, Dorothy Bracken, plays 99's bridesmaid. She is appropriately credited as "wife". Mace Neufeld, who plays her husband Herbert, was Adams's manager.
- The title refers to the common letter-writing sign-off "with love and kisses", also the name of a 1936 film.